1. OWN RISK: Pooches of Poole take every care and consideration with your pet which is accepted solely at owner’s risk and we cannot be held responsible for any injury, illness, loss or damage, howsoever arising. You are welcome to bring your dog’s/cat’s own bedding and toys should you wish to give your dog/cat a sense of home. All dogs/cats must be fitted with a securely fastened collar and identification tag and be micro-chipped (the law states as at 06.04.16 it is compulsory to have your dog micro-chipped).
2. VACCINATIONS: All dogs must be vaccinated against Parvovirus, Distemper, Hepatitis and the Leptospiral diseases.
WE ARE UNABLE TO ADMIT DOGS WITHOUT SIGHT OF A VALID, UP-TO-DATE VACCINATION CARD unless your vet can authorise otherwise.
Vaccination against Kennel Cough is recommended but not a requirement.
3. HEALTH: Owners warrant that any dog admitted for boarding is fit, sound and healthy . Owners undertake to declare any history of veterinary problems that could reoccur while boarding and to draw attention to any traits or vices that their dog may have. Owners authorise veterinary treatment to be given should it be considered necessary during the period of boarding. Owners will be required to settle any vet bills that may arise should your dog/cat require treatment due to accident or illness whilst boarding at our facilities. Please ensure that flea and worming treatments are up to date and if required done at least one week before boarding with us. Should we need to administer either of these treatments during the boarding period, you will be charged accordingly. We reserve the right to refuse admission to any dog/cat appearing to be unwell or thought to be suffering from any illness or infectious disease and you may be liable for the cost of the stay.
Owners must inform us IMMEDIATELY if your female dog is in season or due to come into season. Every effort will be made by us to prevent pregnancy, but Pooches of Poole will not accept responsibility should your dog become pregnant. To avoid unwanted pregnancies we recommend that you have your dog spayed.
We do not accept male dogs into day care/home boarding that have not been neutered.
4. MEDICATION ADMINISTRATION: If medication is required to be administered, this will be undertaken provided the dog will accept the medication without resistance and that the medication can be given by a person who does not hold veterinary qualifications.
5. CANCELLATIONS: Home boarding cancellations must be advised a minimum of 1 week prior to the date of arrival. Cancellations after this date will incur a charge of 50% of the proposed stay. For cancellations within 48 hours of the due date of arrival and in the event of no notification the full amount will be invoiced. Refunds cannot be given for early collection before the date stated on the booking form.
Dog walking and day care cancellations within 24 hours of the service being provided will lead to 50% of the days fees being payable.
No shows for any of our services will be fully invoiced.
8. PAYMENT: Home boarding charges are per full day/night (24 hour periods start from time of drop off). Payment can be made by debit or credit card (this incurs a 1.75% charge on top of fees) or cash. Pooches of Poole reserve the right to request 20% non-refundable deposits on home boarding bookings and all prices are subject to change. Payment must be received prior to the hand back of any dogs/cats. We reserve the right to hold the dog/cat until full payment is received. Any extra days incurred will be chargeable at the normal rate.
Dog Day Care - "Michelle is my other mummy - I love her - she takes me to the beach and I am worn out by the end of the day!"
"Mummy loves getting lots of photos of me when I stay at Pooches of Poole - she can see I am very happy".
Luna enjoyed her stay, I got photo updates and she looked so at home - I am sure she was sulking when she came home as she missed all her play mates!!
Bailey had a fab time with Michelle, she is thoughtful and helpful. She sent me a lovely Christmas pic of Bailey. He will definitely be going to stay with Michelle again.
Wilf & Millie stayed for the first time today. A couple of posers. They seem absolutely fine and settled. Thumbs up from me and them. Wooftastic!!
"Daddy was nervous leaving me in day care for the first time, he had no need to worry as Michele loved and looked after me. We sent daddy updates during the day so he could see that I was a happy. I was a tired fur baby by the end of the day".